Planning Your Visit
Here you will find information about making your visit as enjoyable as possible.
- Gates open at 5:30 pm nightly.
- Site closes at 9:00 pm Sunday – Thursday & at 10:00 pm Friday & Saturday.
- Cost $10.00 per car.
- Tuesday is 1/2 price night for cars, only $5.00 per car.
- Once you start thru the Lights, allow time to stop at Jingle Bell Park.
- Don’t be in a hurry. Slow down, let the cares of the world go for a bit.
All Hayrides are booked online.
Guidelines to make you Hayride visit to the Lights more enjoyable.
- Trailer capacity = 20.
- Arrive 15 – 20 minutes before booked time.
- Dress weather appropriate.
- All hayrides will stop at Jingle Bell Park where you can visit the souvenir stand every night or see Santa on Tuesday, Friday, or Saturday.
- Hayride duration is about 50 minutes
Visit with Santa
- Santa’s Workshop is located at Jingle Bell Park and sponsored by a local FFA chapter.
- *Santa is with us every Tuesday, Friday, and Saturday during the season. Santa is also here Thanksgiving. *Santa’s last night is always December 23rd, no matter the day.
- During busy nights, we use 2 Santa lines to keep hayrides on schedule. Visitors are alternated between lines.
- There is no charge for photos with Santa, but donations are greatly appreciated.
- Each group/visitor will receive one photo of their time with Santa as they leave, barring technology problems.
- Photos are also available on the local FFA website, unless otherwise requested.
- Santa recommends you come see him as early in the evening as possible.