Calendar of Events
“Lights of the Delta – A magical place, where memories are made that last a lifetime.”
- The Lights open Monday, November 20th, 2023.
- The Lights open nightly during the season at 5:30 pm.
- The Lights close Sunday thru Thursday at 9:00 pm. The Lights close Friday & Saturday at 10:00 pm.
- The Lights will be open Thanksgiving and Christmas.
- The last night for the Lights in 2023 is Wednesday, December 27th, 2023.
In the event the weather forces us to close due to power outages and/or unsafe road conditions, we will announce on Social Media.
Grillin’ With Santa
- Opening Night Event – 5:30 pm until 7:00 pm, Monday, November 20th, 2023.
- Admission to Lights (this night only): Either non-perishable food item/per person, new unwrapped toys, or cash donation. All items will be donated to the Ignite Program.
- Stop at Jingle Bell Park for free Hot Dogs/Hamburgers, chips, & a drink. Visit with Santa as he mingles in the crowd.
- Santa is with us every Tuesday, Friday, and Saturday before Christmas.
- Santa will also be with us on Thanksgiving.
- Santa’s last night with us each year is December 23rd.
- Santa arrives at 5:30 each night he is there. He tries to head back to the North Pole about an hour before the Lights close. He will not leave as long as there are folks waiting to see him.
- There is no charge for photos with Santa, but he does suggest that donations are made to offset the cost of photos.
- All groups/individuals will receive a photo of their visit with Santa barring technical difficulties with equipment.
- All photos will be placed on the BHS FFA website, where they can be downloaded for no cost, unless we are asked to not put them on the website. Please let our printer operators know during your visit.
- You can take photos with your camera as well.
- If a child is reluctant to see Santa, give him a moment to work his “magic.” To get the photo of you and your child’s visit with Santa, we might have to turn the photo into a family one.