In order to make your visit to the Lights the most enjoyable and memorable experience possible there are a few things you should do to prepare. Those seeing the lights via hayride, please pay special attention to the section: Specific to Hayrides.
Before your visit:
Dress appropriate for the weather.
During your visit:
*Don't be in a hurry. Take your time driving thru the lights.
*Once you enter the site, turn your headlights off, leaving your marker lights on. This makes the experience more enjoyable for everyone.
*Watch for the signs telling you which radio station to tune to for Christmas music.
*Stop at Jingle Bell Park and visit the souvenir stand and on nights Santa is there, visit Santa.
*While out of vehicle, WATCH FOR CARS!
*While in vehicle, WATCH FOR PEDESTRIANS!
Specific to Hayrides:
These instructions are for 2018. We are in the process of evaluating the season and making adjustments to how the hayrides operate in order to better keep them on schedule on our busy nights. All changes will be found here and highlighted.
*Make reservations. The only way we can attempt to guarantee your desired date and time is for you to have a reservation.
**How to make reservations: Follow these steps to successfully complete the booking process. All bookings, other than sponsor booking, will require payment in full at the time of booking. Sponsors will need to contact George Hubbard, Terry Askue, or Ben Rutherford to book the hayride which is part of the sponsorship.
1, Click on the "Book Appointment" button on the home page. Booking site will open in a new window.
2. Read and click "ok" to continue process. Click on any of the items listed to the left of the page to learn more about how the reservation process works this year.
3. Select either "Hayride Sun - Thur" or "Hayride Fri & Sat". Price is different on Fridays & Saturdays and will be charged correctly, no matter which you select.
4. A list of trailers will come up. You can hover your mouse to see when trailers run. Red trailers leave on the 1/2 hour (5:30, 6:30, etc). Green trailers leave on the hour (6:00, 7:00, etc) Click on Red to leave on 1/2 hour, Green to leave on the hour.
5. Once you select a trailer, the calendar will come up. Select the day you want your hayride on. Times available for that trailer will come up to the right of the calendar. Click on the desired time. If the time you desire is not there, that trailer is not available. Go back to the page were you selected the trailer and select another trailer. If your group needs 2 trailers, please check to see that both trailers of the same color are available on the same day and time BEFORE you book your hayride as you will need to book them separately.
6. Fill out the required information, name, email, phone, & number on hayride. Agree to cancellation policy and click "Continue". Review information and click "Book My Appointment".
7. Thank you for your booking. If you need to book another hayride or trailer, click on the "Book Another Appointment".
Thank you for booking your hayride.
*Plan to arrive at least 15 minutes before scheduled time. This helps to keep hayrides on schedule. If another group is scheduled to leave at the same time as your group, it is unfair to them to have to wait. If you are running late, please call to let us know. We may be able to bump someone else up and keep things flowing.
*To assist with keeping hayrides on schedule, we are making changes specific for hayrides at Jingle Bell Park. This year, we will have a Fast Track line for Hayrides. This will take people on the hayrides to the head of the line where they will be alternated with those already in line. This should assist with keeping hayrides on schedule.
*Bring blankets. Hayrides are the best way to see the lights, but can be cold, so prepare.
Above All: Have a great time!!